Ended Holiday Sweets Photo Contest

Everything was made from scratch from the cake to the frosting. Not my best ice job, but my cake table and nice icing tips got lost in our move so I was trying to maneuver the tray along with some cheap Walmart icing tips that kept plugging upšŸ˜’ I need to replace everything and buy an actual camera so I can take better picturesšŸ˜…
PXL_20210912_162326694.jpg

Everything was made from scratch from the cake to the frosting. Not my best ice job, but my cake table and nice icing tips got lost in our move so I was trying to maneuver the tray along with some cheap Walmart icing tips that kept plugging upšŸ˜’ I need to replace everything and buy an actual camera so I can take better picturesšŸ˜…
PXL_20210912_162326694.jpg
That looks great!

View attachment 2924391

Looks very festive! What flavor of cake is it?

View attachment 2924391
Your cake is so pretty. Love it. :)

Looks very festive! What flavor of cake is it?
Thank you! Per my 4 year old son's request, "Christmas Nilla cake that's green with a snowflake that's my favorite color and duck puddin inside!" His favorite color is red, he calls yellow cakes "Nilla cakes" and "duck puddin" is what he calls my homemade custard made from my duck's eggsšŸ˜‚

Thank you! Per my 4 year old son's request, "Christmas Nilla cake that's green with a snowflake that's my favorite color and duck puddin inside!" His favorite color is red, he calls yellow cakes "Nilla cakes" and "duck puddin" is what he calls my homemade custard made from my duck's eggsšŸ˜‚
This is so adorable! ā¤ļø
Nice work on that cake! I love that you did everything from scratch, thats my style to. ;)

You really came through for your son on that one!

Back
Top Bottom