Holland Mini Lop Babies & Lionhead Lop babies page 5

Quote:
Went to the site and going back to look some more! Thank You!

She has some crazy little mini pigs very small She went on Tyra Banks show last month with them shes mainly focusing on the pigs for now!

Quote:
LOL!!!
big_smile.png
I cant wait to see pictures.. please post pictures once you get her. They are NEAT rabbits
smile.png
Glad I could help you out
wink.png
I cant wait to add more bunnies here.

Just wanted to post that I bred my two does yesterday. Should have babies around the 11th of February. IF all goes well, will have babies for Easter.
smile.png
I cant wait to see what colors the babies will be.
smile.png

ALso, what would be a good asking price for the babies? They will be Lionhead Lops. Thanks in advance
smile.png

i sell my pet rabbits for $10 a bunny buy 2 $8 for 2 i just sold 3 to a petstore for $2.50 each which was a bit cheap but due to the weather i could not get anything to sell.

Quote:
HOW EXCITING! Cannot wait to see! Just be careful selling Bunnies at Easter. People get them without thinking about it to much and most end up in a shelter or Rescue.
Spur of the moment purchase and not prepared for the long haul.
I am not sure about a price. Lionlops are becoming quite popular in the UK. IF you have buyers I would not hesitate to ask $25.00 a piece. Purebreds start at $75.00 for good Quality bunnies.

Quote:
HOW EXCITING! Cannot wait to see! Just be careful selling Bunnies at Easter. People get them without thinking about it to much and most end up in a shelter or Rescue.
Spur of the moment purchase and not prepared for the long haul.
I am not sure about a price. Lionlops are becoming quite popular in the UK. IF you have buyers I would not hesitate to ask $25.00 a piece. Purebreds start at $75.00 for good Quality bunnies.

Hi, thank you for your reply. Yes, I raise Chihuahuas, and I am VERY picky on where my babies go to... and I am going to be JUST AS PICKY on my bunnies
smile.png
I am going to also let new owners know if they cant keep them, for whatever reason, I want the opportunity to get them back. That way I know where they end up at. I just got one of my Chihuahua puppies back today. I sold her to a woman 7 months ago, and her circumstances changed since she bought her, and could no longer keep her, so... she is back with me now. This animals didnt ask to be brought in the world, so I feel like it is my responsibility to make sure they get good homes.

I know I cant wait to see what colors they have. I am excited. I will post pictures if all goes well.
smile.png

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom