Holy Animals- Okay, what does this Mean?

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by McCord6, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Just saw on the news this morning about a calf being born with a cross on it's forehead. I noticed alot of HOLY animals comging around lately and I wonder what this is meaning. Is something going to happen soon? I wonder...
    Not only animals are showing up with the cross but items are showing holiness as well. My husband's uncle baught a door and when he got home he noticed the grains of the wood shows a picture of the Holy Mother and Jesus.

hhhmmm.... [​IMG]

2. chris_m90731

chris_m90731 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    Jehovah is coming down to smite sinner-types...perhaps

3. joebryant

joebryant Overrun With Chickens

I'd say it all means some people are letting their imagination run away.

4. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

I agree with JB.

Coincidence and fluke...

5. I guess we jsut never know the truth until something does happen, if it does.
    Hubby said they are probably just signs reminding us that we are not alone.

6. froggie71

froggie71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    Did you see the story about the woman who has Jesus on her iron? It's like looking at the clouds and seeing shapes.

7. agnes_day

agnes_day Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2008
    oklahoma
    the thing is...a cross isnt necessarily holy..crucifixion was used on many many people before and after jesus.
    besides that, surely god could come up with a better sign than a cow with a cross on its head..that would be kind of strange!
    [​IMG]

8. karl lutz

karl lutz Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2009
    If the cow speaks to you in front of people and every one understands in their own language it is sign from God! If nothing like that happens it is perhaps a personal sign from God ment only to inspire the faith of those who desire inspiration.I would not challenge those who believe, faith is just that "faith" not verification not symbolism "Believing without seeing ".

Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  9. Quote:exactly what I mean

10. Opa

Opa Opa-wan Chickenobi

May 11, 2008
    Howell Michigan
    The only holey animals I am concerned with seeing are whitetail deer. 24 days of hunting season left.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by