Holy Animals- Okay, what does this Mean?

McCord6

Away
10 Years
Sep 9, 2009
Lake Butler (Union County)
Just saw on the news this morning about a calf being born with a cross on it's forehead. I noticed alot of HOLY animals comging around lately and I wonder what this is meaning. Is something going to happen soon? I wonder...
Not only animals are showing up with the cross but items are showing holiness as well. My husband's uncle baught a door and when he got home he noticed the grains of the wood shows a picture of the Holy Mother and Jesus.

hhhmmm....
hu.gif

the thing is...a cross isnt necessarily holy..crucifixion was used on many many people before and after jesus.
besides that, surely god could come up with a better sign than a cow with a cross on its head..that would be kind of strange!
gig.gif

If the cow speaks to you in front of people and every one understands in their own language it is sign from God! If nothing like that happens it is perhaps a personal sign from God ment only to inspire the faith of those who desire inspiration.I would not challenge those who believe, faith is just that "faith" not verification not symbolism "Believing without seeing ".

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom