Holy Animals- Okay, what does this Mean?

I always say that you can find God anywhere .. or chose to ignore Him anywhere.

I always enjoy my little reminders from Him .. but you won't find me on the news, or inviting people to my house to worship a piece of toast or whatever ..
smile.png

I call them God Kisses .. and they are everywhere .. for me.

I would be more impressed with a calf born with the Hindu "Om" symbol on its hide since they are sacred to the Hindus

Also, Sheep with a cross marking, goat with a pentagram (actually, I should probably run screaming from this one), eagle with a lightning bolt, Arabian horse with a crescent and star, those sorts of symbols are a little more auspicious

Quote:
LOL I agree.

I agree too. I think which ever "creator" you chose to believe in has better things to do than put holy signs on critters. We had a calf once that had the shape of an angel as the blaze on her face. Sure didn't think she was a sign from God.....but I did name her Angel.

It is not any different than any other animals, question marks or exclamation points on horse's face markings are common place.

The calf with a "cross" on his face is more of a genetic make up, its just a very narrow blaze.

I agree with Joe on all the "crufix" signs, it is our eyes that wanted to make something of a face or shape of an animal or object. Nothing new about this!

th.gif

Give me a break!
I think people will see what they want to. I do not believe this is a sign of impending doom or the next coming of whom ever.

Quote:
LOL I agree.

I agree too. I think which ever "creator" you chose to believe in has better things to do than put holy signs on critters. We had a calf once that had the shape of an angel as the blaze on her face. Sure didn't think she was a sign from God.....but I did name her Angel.

Hey, that's different. That was ME!

i am a church fanatic and i read the bible a whole lot but i do think there is no such thing about holy animals just because a cross shape is on his head its like the cloud thing someone said ( hey look theres a button on my shirt and the strings make a cross i know im holy but i didnt know i was that holy) something like that.

Back
Top Bottom