Holy Cow It Is Cold!!!

WhiteMountainsRanch

Crowing
9 Years
Jun 19, 2010
San Diego, CA
We live in San Diego and it NEVER gets this cold! It's only 7:00 o'clock and it's already 33*F out!!! BRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
ep.gif

Last edited:
I grew up in El Cajon and lived there til 12 years ago and never would have thought I could actually survive where I am now with an expected low tonight of 1°.

At 33 degrees, yes, San Diegans will be whimpering tonight!

48 right now and tomorrow it will be 60.

Didn't you Californians dealt with all those flooding recently?????? If those waters have not receeded, looks like a nice ice skating ring would be a fine thing to have to end the year!

It snowed here in Florida this week! It was wicked cool! I am glad we are on a warming trend though. I was tired of it being in the teens and 20's. I live in Florida for a reason
tongue.png

Its been raining all day here which is weird since our winter started in mid November with a foot of snow. It was 42 degrees and 85% humidity in the coop for a while today when no chickens were in there. I think it will be hard on them when it goes down to single digits in a day or two..

Quote:
You must live in the midwest. We were 61 today and it will be in the low 30's tomorrow. It was high 30's yesterday. My chooks LOVED it today and were running around crazy.

Back
Top Bottom