HOLY CROW my day is BETTER..I'm in SHOCK..

Momagain1

Songster
8 Years
Feb 13, 2011
Central IL
Seriously; my MIL whom I griped about not EVER wanting to watch my kiddos due to her ALWAYS watching my SIL's kids...
called me and said I'll be out about 330 to pick the kids up..i said why? (hubby is working..)..she said oh to give you a break..

REALLY??? FLIPPING REALLY???? I'm grateful; but I have NOTHING planned, NO WHERE to go..NOTHING TO DO...and hubby is working
I'd LOVE A DAY/NIGHT alone w/him..but she's takign them on a night where i'll be alone..

but I'm still grateful..I can clean the house now w/o kids...? lol..

thumbsup.gif
Thats really great and I would venture a guess that her timing isn't by accident!
hugs.gif

ahh..I dont mean to be a downer..but I truly dont have girlfriends...
I have acquaintances...from church..but no one I can call up and say HEY lets go do something..

<sigh> thats part of my depression..

BUT maybe I can watch a movie on netflix by myself tonight!!

Quote:
You mean could actually watch a movie without being interrupted??? Lucky you! Have fun cleaning too - it usually takes me about an hour (not including laundry) to clean up the daily clutter without the kids around. With the kids it takes much longer...

How about a moms home spa night.

A nice long hot soak in the tub

A home made hair treatment

a home manicure

even if you don't go any where, you can take a regenerate mommy night

Nights like these, I order take out (Outback cheese fries, yum), pick up some marble slab ice cream and watch a movie that I want to see...and I can actually hear the whole thing!

Back
Top Bottom