Do you like the storyline?

• Not really.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yes.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • NOOOO.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Oh, no, don't worry about it. I don't really think coffee's that bad." Mia said simply.

"So, do you have any ideas about how we could get out of here?" She then asked him, being very quiet so it wasn't possible for them to be overheard.

" No not yet. I don't think it should be to hard to get out of the building but once were in the forest the real problem begans. We're going to have to get past gates, security cameras, and those monsters I told you about."

" No not yet. I don't think it should be to hard to get out of the building but once were in the forest the real problem begans. We're going to have to get past gates, security cameras, and those monsters I told you about."
Mia frowned, thinking. "Well, hopefully the monsters aren't too hard to fight. We could bring weapons, possibly, to keep them at bay. Ugh, I wish I could be of some help, who knew that the absence of sight could be such a pain?" She shrugged. "I've lived with it my whole life and still can't figure out how to be useful."

"Yes, ma'am," Eva said respectfully.
"Okay then, follow me, I'll take you to your room." Helena led Eva out of the office and locked the door, then headed into the lobby and upstairs to room 139 (random numbers!). Opening the door, she gestured for Eva to go in.

"Since I assume you are new, you'll have a checkup tomorrow. We must check your mental and physical health. So, to keep the other residents safe for now, you'll be locked in here for the day. We'll bring you a meal at dinner time, and there's a bathroom connected to your room as well. Well, good day." Helena closed the door gently and locked it, walking away after a few moments.

(@iLikeMineFried , when you can skip to night, I'll just shoot you a PM. It should be VERY VERY soon, so just be a tiny bit more patient, I'll get this RP moving a little quicker.
tongue.png
)

Mia frowned, thinking. "Well, hopefully the monsters aren't too hard to fight. We could bring weapons, possibly, to keep them at bay. Ugh, I wish I could be of some help, who knew that the absence of sight could be such a pain?" She shrugged. "I've lived with it my whole life and still can't figure out how to be useful."

" there aren't many weapons around here, just batons and tasers. Those will only stun or temporarily incopasitate the monsters wich won't be enough. Do you think Dr. Myth might have some firearms in his office?"

" there aren't many weapons around here, just batons and tasers. Those will only stun or temporarily incopasitate the monsters wich won't be enough. Do you think Dr. Myth might have some firearms in his office?"
Mia shook her head, "I don't see why he would, though it could be a possibility. But I don't think he just goes around and randomly hands out keys to the staff, and I'm not sure if he'd be an easy person to steal from."

Back
Top Bottom