• Not really.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yes.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • NOOOO.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
gig.gif

Dr. Mythe threw what he was holding onto the floor in impulse with his anger.
"How did this happen?! Come with me, to my office." He demanded angrily. A passing janitor stayed close to the walls, but Dr. Mythe grabbed him by his collar.
"Clean this up, I need to work." He said, gesturing to the things he just threw on the floor. The janitor nodded fearfully, and Dr. Mythe looked to Eva again.

"This way." He said and started walking.
Eva trembled as she followed submissively.

Eva trembled as she followed submissively.
Dr. Mythe led her to his office, and opened the door for her to walk in. Once they were both in, Dr. Mythe gestured for her to sit down.

"You stay here, don't mess up anything. I'm going to assign you with a nurse and she'll get a room situated for you." He told Eva and left the room.

Dr. Mythe thought he had fired all of the imbeciles, but apparently not with the fact that there was a patient without a nurse. He was running out of options for nurses to assign people to, since he didn't really trust anyone else.
He knew that nurse Janette probably had her hands full, and she definitely didn't need any more crazies to take care of, but the only other nurse that he actually trusted was somebody he had fired.

Going to one of the patient's doors, he knocked and opened it without waiting a second. Helena was reading a book on her bed, and wasn't looking all that healthy. But no matter, she actually had experience with being a nurse, and had been one before.

Helena looked up and raised an eyebrow when she saw Dr. Mythe.
"Thomas? Why the heck are you in here?" She asked, sounding rather offended by his presence.
"Look, it seems like every other woman in this place is very unintelligent, so I want to make you a nurse again." Dr. Mythe said simply. "Though, it's more of a need than a want. There's a patient that doesn't even have a room, and you're the only other nurse besides nurse Janette that I can actually trust."

"Who's nurse Janette??" Helena asked suspiciously. "Why would you trust her?"
"Because she's my assistant, your replacement. Did you think that I wouldn't replace you?" Dr. Mythe scoffed. Helena looked like she could strangle somebody, but refrained from it.

"Okay, fine, I'll work for you again. Who's the patient?" Helena asked sternly, crossing her arms.

"Eva Rodkins, I believe. Just get a uniform from the supply closet and assign her with a room. And don't make any mess-ups. She's in my office, here's an extra key to my office so you can get in there. Return this key to me as soon as possible." Dr. Mythe said. He handed her a key and left the room, leaving the door open.

Helena looked at the small brass key and held it tightly in her hands, heading over to the supply closet to change into a uniform. It was nice to be a nurse again, but that didn't change the fact that Dr. Mythe had clearly replaced her and Helena was probably going to die soon.

Once she was in her uniform, she found a vacant room and got a janitor to tidy it up. She got a clipboard and wrote down which room it was, the soon-to-be resident's name, and was prepared to see if Eva Rodkins was insane or not. She liked writing down the conditions of her patients, so she wouldn't forget and make a mistake.

Heading down to Dr. Mythe's office, she took the brass key and turned it in the lock. The door opened and she looked at the girl who was sitting down,
"Hello. I'm here to fetch Eva Rodkins. Are you her?" Helena asked in a nice voice.

Back
Top Bottom