Home-schooled Peeps Unite Here! ----->

Homeschooled and happy to be.

My favorite subject is math and grammar.... I hated grammar until this last year when I realized how much I enjoy doing research and writing articles.... A whole lot of fun.

@WildRunningWing!?!?! My brother.

I am also teaching all my younger siblings.... 4. :D

Mom helps but she has left it to us and comes along side us when we need her help.

What's a co-op? We don't have them in Britain, unless it's the store where you can purchase "farm fresh" goods. I've only been homeschooled since last year, schools here are no good, guessing the same for American schools?
Yep schools are the same here in America too, sadly. One of the reasons why I'm homeschooled. ;)

A co-op can actually mean a bunch of things but in this case it means an organization that homeschool families created to have events or classes with other homeschooled kids, etc.

This link may explain it better- https://www.thehomeschoolmom.com/what-is-homeschool-co-op/

Homeschooled and happy to be.

My favorite subject is math and grammar.... I hated grammar until this last year when I realized how much I enjoy doing research and writing articles.... A whole lot of fun.

@WildRunningWing!?!?! My brother.

I am also teaching all my younger siblings.... 4. :D

Mom helps but she has left it to us and comes along side us when we need her help.
Ah interesting!

Back
Top Bottom