Home-schooled Peeps Unite Here! ----->

Pics
Now that we are settled into our house and Alaska mom decided to join me and all my siblings to homeschooling group.... The thing is called idea.... They can help you when needed, they do something fun and learning once a month for all the families in the area, etc.... And not to mention they give you a laptop, tablet, etc.... I picked the tablet as it will be easier for me to use.... The tablet is $2000 dollars! :th

Now that we are settled into our house and Alaska mom decided to join me and all my siblings to homeschooling group.... The thing is called idea.... They can help you when needed, they do something fun and learning once a month for all the families in the area, etc.... And not to mention they give you a laptop, tablet, etc.... I picked the tablet as it will be easier for me to use.... The tablet is $2000 dollars! :th
Oh that's cool!

So we've been assigned to do reports these last couple of weeks for geography class, thankfully we don't have to do one this week. :woot Does any of you enjoy making power-point presentations? I kind of enjoy doing them.

Back
Top Bottom