Home schooling?

buck-wild-chick

Songster
11 Years
Jul 24, 2008
Hamilton C. FL
hey guys,

Well doe to the financial crisis thats going around,My mom is looking into getting me home schooled. I like the idea because my grades arent all that great and Im getting into to many fights lol
Im in the 8th grade(failed 5th)
So what are your thoughts on home schooling and do you know any good websites?

thanks,Tayler

Last edited:
th.gif

Oops! Sorry. A charter school is a public school that assigns your work to you to complete at home, offers tutors, and on camus classes if you want. You turn in your work to the school and test at the school and get your books from the school, but you do your work at home. It is less pressure on your mom too.....

ETA: they are usually very small campuses too. My son's charter school has about 20 rooms on the whole campus...

Last edited:
well I live in a VERY ruel area so no on the charter school.

but I have a friend and he takes classes on the internet. I emailed him asking for the name of the site. humm I really hope this works out!.

there are alot of kids on here that home school...i think it can be a good thing sometimes...and missy!...why are you getting into fights??umm?..
old.gif
smile.png
..p.s...have we heard anythiing about the baby goat?....take care, wendy:)

i'm homeschooled in a virtual school (courses online). I have been since 9th grade so its been a bit over 2 yrs now.

Back
Top Bottom