Homemade bator " try'n it out !!!!"

Awesome!!! I can fit 3 Little Giant egg turners in mine, so I will be able to hatch 120 eggs in mine at once, but i wouldn't dare do that, i will hatch 80 at the most, then I have to get the chickens to make me 80 eggs to put in it. I like it kept small scale, I have a cooler-bator, and the fridge bator, that could hold 140 all together, then I have my little giant, Which can hold 50, then the Brower Top-Hatch incubator, which also holds 40, and the Rcom mini incubator holds 3. So if I had all my incubators running at full capacity, then i would have 233 eggs being incubated. My Mother would have the biggest fit if I even thought of doing something like that.

fl.gif
I ended up change'n the #2 jar out for the #1 jar cause of it hold'n more of course and I was get'n tired
rant.gif
of fill'n the other one ever 2 or 3 days
he.gif
wee.gif
This should last a week if not longer
woot.gif

Here's what it looks like
68116_incubator_101_001.jpg

Anyone wanna buy 5 Ameraucana pullets 2 1/2 weeks old? I'm hatching way to many chickens.LOL Now that they have slowed way down on producing I can take a break. Even though I have been selling alot of chickens. Instead of the Popeye chickens commerical. I'm gonna remake to "Love that chicken from Cocoa Farms".
D.gif

Hawks came and got 2 of my chickens today and I tried to scare him into dropping them but no luck. I thought when you take something thats not yours, That your supposed to pay for it. Well I wished someone would tell these animals that. Cause they are taking without paying.I was brought up to pay for something if you wanted it.
hit.gif
. Think I'll leave a tip jar out there next time.Plus I'll post a sign with the price.

Last edited:
1 acre, would you mind posting some pictures of your home made bator? Sounds to me like you got everything right on the money if temp & humidty are holding steady.
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom