Homemade Cooler/Fridge-a-Bator Hatcher Instructions/Diagram

I agree with you there. I'd rather have the heat element they sell that goes in a bator and I may just get one sometime. I always use a new, long life light bulb, but they can go out even then. So, no debate here, bucko!

Oh and by the way .... I got my 125W heating rope for $20, including shipping .... so they can be fairly reasonable, and cheaper than *Spares*

Yes, of course, incandescent! I know the heating elements are pretty cheap, just haven't gotten DH to buy one yet. Not much $$$ for anything extra these days. I do think it's a good idea, though! If I could find a bator at the flea market, I'd grab it and take that element out, but never have lucked out on that so far.

Quote:
Curling Irons the 1" + ones are about $2 in most fleamarkets.

The have a 38W 110V heater inside them, and they come out real easy
smile.png

whats the diffrence between the wafer thermostat and the hot water heter thermostat...????? cuz thatsth last pice i need to compleet my homemade bator.. and i cant find a thermostat anywhere that is able to go down to even close to 100*.....dang. thanks!

Question: any thought of using a fish tank heater and thermostat? they are usually cheap at flea markets.
hu.gif

edited to say: taken out of the glass tube and put in front of a fan

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom