homemade duck diaper

luskylove

In the Brooder
Sep 7, 2016
West Virginia
I need help, tonight I heard coyote's outside about 200 ft from my house. I have a khaki campbell duck who stay's outside and usually sleeps on my porch. When I heard the coyote's I brought him inside because I was scared they were after him since I have never heard them anytime before. I need help or opinions on making a homemade duck diaper that is quick and relevantly easy. I have ordered a harness/diaper for him, but probably wont be here for a few more days. Can anybody help?

Every day I look at peoples threads, and the questions asked and problems that need to be solved and it amazes me. But I did not know until now that a duck diaper existed.
lau.gif
(LOL, No offence) I attached a Pintrest link below to help.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/353673376958643634/

I need help, tonight I heard coyote's outside about 200 ft from my house. I have a khaki campbell duck who stay's outside and usually sleeps on my porch. When I heard the coyote's I brought him inside because I was scared they were after him since I have never heard them anytime before. I need help or opinions on making a homemade duck diaper that is quick and relevantly easy. I have ordered a harness/diaper for him, but probably wont be here for a few more days. Can anybody help?

How are things going? I had not seen this thread before tonight.
@luskylove

How are things going?  I had not seen this thread before tonight.
@luskylove

Unfortunately I lost my baby over the weekend
1f625.png
he was outside enjoying the day while I wasn't home and when I came back home he was gone. He never left my porch or the yard so I am assuming a stupid coyote got him. I am so heartbroken and can't help but blame myself. He was staying inside during the night. He was my baby, and I honestly don't know if I will be getting another duck :(

Sorry to hear about your loss I also lost my little sweetheart I am also heartbroken but I have four uthers to get me threw it do yourself a favor and get yourself another duck you won't regret it

hugs.gif

Now you know the security system needs to be in place, if you are willing to do that, then there surely will be another duck - a rescue? That needs a safe, loving home.

There are people on the Duck Forum who can help you design a simple, effective setup.

I honestly do not know BUT, I also have a KC and want to order a diaper for her. May I ask where you ordered you and how did you size it? I think it would be better if they made them according to breed but everyplace I have seen has been "measure your duck".

Unfortunately I lost my baby over the weekend
1f625.png
he was outside enjoying the day while I wasn't home and when I came back home he was gone. He never left my porch or the yard so I am assuming a stupid coyote got him. I am so heartbroken and can't help but blame myself. He was staying inside during the night. He was my baby, and I honestly don't know if I will be getting another duck :(
I'm so very sorry. It would devastate me to lose Ducky. I love her so much. I think I would still get another duck when I was emotionally ready. I may choose a different breed so as not to remind me of Ducky. But Khaki Campbells are a great breed for docile loving pets. I am really sorry to hear about you losing you baby. HUGS. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom