HomeMade Incubator Contest - 3/09 - Winners Announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Hi Kevin and thanks, wish i would have taken some pic's of the behind the scenes, however i built it like that right on the shelf so i could remove it if i had to all in one shot, the only thing standing in the way of pulling it out is the double wafer thermos. Its pretty basic wiring based on the 1202 sportsman. we only use it as a hatcher right now, we have three other gqf incubator being used for hatching and incubating as well, so i only use this one for wild game bird hatching when i need lots of hatching room.
However i am going to build a turner for it, may start on it in the next week or two as i will be building a new quail pen and figure may as well whip a turner up to..
yippiechickie.gif

As for the poopy brown color...lol
bun.gif

well, i kind of like the two tone color on it and its a very durable type of paint right from the factory..
also whats nice about this old lil freezer is it is insulated, so it takes less heat to heat it.

Green friendly, less power being applied.

Charlie

Last edited:
Ok .... I'll bite

link is in sig.

This one had a 100% hatch rate last time it was used.

Mine is finally coming together. Needs a few finishing touches, like a hatching tray, but haven't quite decided how I want to do it. Here's a little peak..

IMG_2149.jpg

Tiff, I don't think you actually have a photobucket problem... you're just teasing us with what we know will be great pictures!
big_smile.png
wink.png

We'll work together to get the pic issues resolved. We definitely encourage everyone that builds BYC pages (coops and incubators especially) to host the images using the BYC upload tool!

I'm having problems...I have a 20 degree swing from when it turns off to when it turns back on! What can I do?
Ex. I set it to 99.5 and it goes off there but goes all the way down to 79 before it turns back on?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom