Homesteaders

Pics
I do not know. I haven't tried too make my own extract. There are a number of extracts I'd like to make. I don't know about anything lasting forever. My first marriage sure didn't.
lau.gif

Mine either!
highfive.gif
yuckyuck.gif

My husband's either!

Keep your fingers crossed for us. We have an offer accepted on a place with 5 acres!
wee.gif

Just need everything to go smooth from here on out including selling our current house (which goes on the market tomorrow).

We went out to a small farm and got 10 tomato plants, 5 per house, 2 Thai peppers, 2 bell peppers and 1 jalapeno that is supposed to be at the top end of the spice level for jalapenos. And we got 8 little plants that the fruit/vegetable looks like a mini cabbage but tastes like a radish; don't remember the name of it but I figure we could give it a try since it was free. Got the one Better Boy tomato planted in a pot with the little cabbage/radish plants. And the rest of the garden got planted at my house yesterday, got some sunflowers sprouting that I am going to plant at a girl friend's house since she has a backyard habitat. Still debating on heading out to the farm again to get a bunch of radishes, but it is already 80 degrees today, so I think it might be too hot for them already. I felt bad after we left, on our way home Hubby said it was too bad she didn't have any radishes, but she did and I didn't think about them as I was getting everything else. Might even try to grow some lettuce if I can figure out a shaded spot that they won't get cooked in on my patio.

My husband's either!

Keep your fingers crossed for us. We have an offer accepted on a place with 5 acres!
wee.gif

Just need everything to go smooth from here on out including selling our current house (which goes on the market tomorrow).
Please be aware that even if I don't say it, my fingers are crossed when ever it is asked for. Thought mostly due to arthritis. I probably shouldn't even joke about such a thing.

fl.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom