Homework Project - Egg Laying Related

I'd be happy to help! Please note that I have some young-ish chickens that may skew your numbers somewhat...

If they are 26 weeks or older they can play. Since I'm not trying to bias the data, skewing isn't a problem. The stats software can determine if there is a skew within the sampling error if I run the programme correctly. I just have to make sure that I have everything properly formated. I guess that is the main thrust of the project.

3 hens have been laying since the first. Leaving out the rest since they just started back up.

Since Jan 1st a total of 32 eggs, Houston Texas.

Hello! I would be thrilled to help a fellow bio major!
I have an excel sheet I have been keeping up since my pullets started laying in August. I don't use artificial lighting at all, so their laying is based on natural light and the temperatures.
I don't know if past data would help, but I would be happy to pm you with the data, just let me know. I'm not really sure if you can attach a spreadsheet to a message, but I can try!
Good luck with your project!

Hello! I would be thrilled to help a fellow bio major!
I have an excel sheet I have been keeping up since my pullets started laying in August. I don't use artificial lighting at all, so their laying is based on natural light and the temperatures.
I don't know if past data would help, but I would be happy to pm you with the data, just let me know. I'm not really sure if you can attach a spreadsheet to a message, but I can try!
Good luck with your project!

I just sent you a PM. You can e-mail me at [email protected].
Are you at OSU?

Hi from Eugene. Our three barred rocks gave us three eggs today.

Your hens are egg-laying machines.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom