****HOOOWWOOOooooo**** ~ Awesome Coyote RP ~

Morrigan glanced at Amber as she dug into a moose, and nearly went up to do the same. She was starving, but she needed to hunt for the pack first. Cautiously, she approached the Alpha, keeping her head low but refusing to bow in front of the Alpha. She had done enough of that in her past and she was done. "Alpha," she greeted lowly. "Do I have permission to go and hunt with her?" She flicked her tail in Emira's direction, and felt guilty that she didn't refer her by her name, but she had yet to learn it.
(@cluckmecoop7)

Morrigan glanced at Amber as she dug into a moose, and nearly went up to do the same. She was starving, but she needed to hunt for the pack first. Cautiously, she approached the Alpha, keeping her head low but refusing to bow in front of the Alpha. She had done enough of that in her past and she was done. "Alpha," she greeted lowly. "Do I have permission to go and hunt with her?" She flicked her tail in Emira's direction, and felt guilty that she didn't refer her by her name, but she had yet to learn it.
(@cluckmecoop7)
(fenrir is the only alpha available)
"Sure, but keep the quarry small, seeing as there are only two of you," Fenrir said, noticing that she didn't bow but was too tired to do anything about it. She looked and smelled very familiar though. Almost like she could be his sibling. But the old alpha killed all my siblings, right? Fenrir wondered to himself.

Back
Top Bottom