****HOOOWWOOOooooo**** ~ Awesome Coyote RP ~

"Why, that's why they were put here," aspen said, "and yes, I had some of last nights kill, but I would like to try bear."
" Well ...I think I smelled cubs ." Scar says sadly " I smelled it after we made the kill so I could not change anything by that point " scar says looking ashamed " I'd feel bad if I took some poor bear cubs mom away "

( @RoosterWhisperer ?)

Last edited:
Emira nearly panicked when Morrigan entered her makeshift den, there was hardly enough space for a second coyote and being squished together wasn’t something she was expecting. She glanced down at the rabbit Morrigan set at her paws, “Yeah we did” she said quietly, giving a small fake smile. She was feeling sort of bummed out for having to go hunt for the pack when there was a whole hunting party set up while they were gone. What was the point of us going out there..? I mean.. it was sort of fun being with Morrigan.. but..
"Morrigan..." He mumbled, the name sounded awfully familiar, he just couldn't place it at the moment. "Well Morrigan, anything that you caught on that hunt is rightfully yours." He looked at the coyote Morrigan was with and added, "Yours as well."
"Thank you, Alpha." Morrigan murmured as he left, turning and giving Emira a glance. Seeing the look on her face, she took a step back. "I guess I'll let you be, then." She murmured, turning to go and fetch her own rabbit from the prey pile.

"Thank you, Alpha." Morrigan murmured as he left, turning and giving Emira a glance. Seeing the look on her face, she took a step back. "I guess I'll let you be, then." She murmured, turning to go and fetch her own rabbit from the prey pile.
Emira dipped her head at Fenrir as he took his leave. She perked up a little when she saw Morrigan shift away and take her own leave as well. “Bye.. see you around” she said softly, flattening her ears bleakly. Once Morrigan left, she started to feast upon the rabbit, thinking about how she would have to make her den much bigger for guests.

Back
Top Bottom