****HOOOWWOOOooooo**** ~ Awesome Coyote RP ~

Ruby growled back. "I suspect your a lower mid-ranker too!" She snapped. "ALPHA! We need you over here. This stupid coyote won't respect ranks!"
Morrigan held her temper. She had near perfect control of her emotions, the ways of her old pack forcing her to do so, but this she-coyote was getting on her nerves. "Your ranks are stupid. This pack is stupid. You are stupid. Shut up and stop fighting like a pair of misbehaved pups. If you're a so called higher ranker, then do your job and act like it."

Morrigan held her temper. She had near perfect control of her emotions, the ways of her old pack forcing her to do so, but this she-coyote was getting on her nerves. "Your ranks are stupid. This pack is stupid. You are stupid. Shut up and stop fighting like a pair of misbehaved pups. If you're a so called higher ranker, then do your job and act like it."
Something about this coyote made Kiro immediately respect her. He bowed to her and stepped away from Ruby. Swallowing his pride, he turned to Ruby and said, ”I’m sorry for being rude to you. I thought you were attacking Silver and thought I’d put a stop to it. However, I was wrong to do so, and in my attempt to make peace, I only caused more harm.” he looked at his paws, ashamed of himself.

Back
Top Bottom