****HOOOWWOOOooooo**** ~ Awesome Coyote RP ~

Please fill out this form to join the RP.

Form--
Name: snow
Pack: Toyota (That's also my car brand!)
Mate: none
Personality: shy ,avoiding of everyone in higher ranks, but very friendly
Physical description: thin ,bony, reddish brown fur, teal eyes
Other:
@cluckmecoop7

Accepted!

Form--
Name: apollo
Pack: toyota coyote pack
Mate: too young
Personality: playful, likes to tease, is respectful most the time but can be a little rude.
Physical description: tan color with green eyes, large for a pup but smaller then his sister alpine .
Other: (he's scar and aspens pup, @RoosterWhisperer will RP alpine if she wants to )

Form--
Name: apollo
Pack: toyota coyote pack
Mate: too young
Personality: playful, likes to tease, is respectful most the time but can be a little rude.
Physical description: tan color with green eyes, large for a pup but smaller then his sister alpine .
Other: (he's scar and aspens pup, @RoosterWhisperer will RP alpine if she wants to )

(Accepted!)

apollo felt someone being put beside him and saw zeus, he noticed that he was crying and nudged him," what's the matter lil bro?"

Zeus looked at apollo then at the ground," nothin ...."

" Come on, bro, tell me " apollo says

Zeus shrugged ," its nothing ..."

" Fine ..." Apollo agrees and lays back down .

Zeus shifts his body the other way and try's to sleep.

apollo felt someone being put beside him and saw zeus, he noticed that he was crying and nudged him," what's the matter lil bro?"

Zeus looked at apollo then at the ground," nothin ...."

" Come on, bro, tell me " apollo says

Zeus shrugged ," its nothing ..."

" Fine ..." Apollo agrees and lays back down .

Zeus shifts his body the other way and try's to sleep.
Apollo looked around and sees that his dads leg is bleeding and he looked exausted, he walks over to him," umm.. Dad? You alright?" He asked

Scar woke to a voice and looked around groggily," I ... Think so..." He says uncertainly, the wound was pretty deep but he hadn't noticed how bad it hurt because of the adrenaline .

Apollo looked at him with worry," dad .... You should see the healer" he says ( he's also very smart for a pup and very observant )

Scar didn't want to move but figured his son was right, he headed for the healers den .

(@chickenlittle21 ? You on?)

Back
Top Bottom