HOORAY for MPC: Coffeelady3 & I got chicks. WEIRD UPDATE post 5

Well, I foisted a few on coffeelady3. She didn't seem to mind having an extra silkie, polish, and a (what else?). LOL! Her DBF took a BO & 2 wyandottes. My neighbors went home with a handful of chicks. We're keeping the blue polish and either the extra blue or a buff polish. I suspect that one of the blue polish may be a splash, so I'm thinking about keeping her instead.
love.gif

Hello there! I am somewhat close to you, working in Seattle, live on Whidbey. If you have any chicks left needing homes, I'd love to hear about it. I always have room for a couple more. I have a brooder for chicks 1 day old through about 4 weeks, and then another big brooder for them until they hit about 2 or three months, and then a nice big coop and run for them where I keep my older ladies. The more the merrier!

Congrats!

Last edited:
MPC has been great. Both Stephanie & Lori called me and it's all cleared up. No charge!

Would I order frm MPC again? You betcha (and not just because I'd be hoping for another doubled order). Their customer service is top notch, their employees genuinely care, and they're highly responsive by email & phone.

Back
Top Bottom