HOOSIERS Only - INDIANA - Ru1?

Hi guys. Does anyone here have (or planning to have) any goose eggs for sale/trade?

I would like about 2-3. Any variety. I can pay cash, or trade the following chicks (assuming this week's hatch goes well!): silkies, mille and mottled bantam cochins, appenzellers, blue/black bantam polish, large fowl white polish. Welsh x Khaki ducklings.

Possibly some hatching eggs from phoenix, silkies too.

Does anyone know where I can buy a single hen in central Indiana? I just heard about Knightstown Auction, but I also read that it closed down.

http://www.farmworldonline.com/news/ArchiveArticle.asp?newsid=10601

The Amity livestock auction is on Tuesday evenings--that's on SR 31 south of Franklin.
The Columbus show is next Saturday and there will be sale pens.
The Milton KY (just across the river from Madison) is Mother's Day weekend and there are always lots of chickens there. Saturday is the best day.

I'm in Portage Ind....I just got some 3 week old Australorps and silver laced Wyandottes...I am looking for Frizzled Cochins, or calico/mottled/mille flur bantam Cochins...Have to have something "fancy" to look at too! ;)

Hi! I'm in the Wanatah area........sort of close, right? lol

Congratulations on your chicks! My daughter ordered 3 mille fleur d'Uccles that will in on the 11th. She's only planning on keeping one pullet (hopefully one of them is!). They're not cochins, but let me know if you'd be interested in one of those.

Back
Top Bottom