HOOSIERS Only - INDIANA - Ru1?

It's about 40 minutes, but I could meet you at Rt. 35 & 30, so it would be more like 30 minutes probably. They'll be $4 if you pick them up and $6 if I meet you.

Just wanted to Welcome all the new Indiana people. I havn't been on much. Still hatching, but always planning on shutting incubator off, but it never seems to happen !! LOL !! Our last show is over for the year. so just planning on hibernating for winter as much as I can.

I have 2 too many drakes and I need to sell them, one is a Rouen and one is a Khaki Campbell. I got them as ducklings in May so they are about 6 months old. I would perfer to trade both for a young Khaki duck around the same age or up to a year old. Please let me know if anyone is interested, if you don't have a duck to trade, please make me an offer. I am in Southwestern Indiana near Evansville.

Does anybody in Northern Indiana have a cayuga for sale? Not sure if gender matters. A friend's daughter's cayuga drake got hit last night. I am also thinking I might be looking for Bourbon Red turkey hens if anybody knows where I can find some.
hmm.png

Hello Indiana!!!! My name is Chris and I just wanted to give a shout out. I'm new to the site. Fr northcentral part. Delphi area to be correct. And new to chicken keeping. Matter of fact I'm getting my first ones tonight. So any helpful tips I'm always all ears.. Hope to get to know and talk to you all.

Hello Indiana!!!! My name is Chris and I just wanted to give a shout out. I'm new to the site. Fr northcentral part. Delphi area to be correct. And new to chicken keeping. Matter of fact I'm getting my first ones tonight. So any helpful tips I'm always all ears.. Hope to get to know and talk to you all.

Welcome Chris from the Evansville area. Let us know what kind of chicks you got. Enjoy!

Well i picked me up 4 hens (¹ full blood rhode island red, 1 full blooded polish, 2 half rhode island red and polish) and a full blooded polish rooster

Just to get me started. This spring i will look into getting more. Maybe a couple Buff Orpintons, Barred Rock, White leghorn, and a couple more Rhode island reds

Back
Top Bottom