HOOSIERS Only - INDIANA - Ru1?

hey ya'll I Melia from Walkerton (northern Indiana/ michiana area) I live on 2 acres with my DH, 3 cats, 3 RI reds and 3 NH reds. Loving the country life and new to BYC.

I haven't been on as much, but did want to welcome all the new Hoosiers !!!!
welcome-byc.gif
frow.gif

Hello, all!
Just want to remind you that the Columbus IN show is April 30. I don't think that it has been advertised a great deal. Show secretary is Mandi Calhoun [email protected]. This is their second show.
I plan to be there with birds to sell, so have a vested interest in getting people there!
yippiechickie.gif

I need to move out a few of my birds as we will be gone more this summer in our rv. I have one dark cornish bantam pullet about 10 months old from breeder Frank Reid in
AL, recently wormed, healthy, good layer $20.

I also have available a pair of white King pigeons 2yr old $15. They are great pets, beautiful to watch, fly very little, just like to walk in our yard.

I am Nicole from North Liberty, IN and am currently in desperate need of a Salmon Favorelle Rooster, I have contacted all the people I can think of and noone seems to have these in this area. The guy I bought mine from doesn't have them anymore. Please Help!!

Quote:
do you have an incubator? you could try hatching out some of your eggs, they could still be fertile for maybe up to another week or so. good luck, sorry i can't help otherwise.

I am incubating all the eggs the hens lay, I was told they could be fertile for up to ten days, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed

hey btw, if any of you lovely hoosiers happens to have any wyandotte hatching eggs, i'd love to take them off your hands!
smile.png
i'm looking for SL, GL or RLB, and trying to either pick up in/near bloomington or ship them from as nearby as possible to increase hatch rate.
smile.png
pleeeease let me know if you do!

Quote:
If Valpo wasn't all the way up yonder I'd snatch up your kings. lol
smile.png

Yep, seems like most all 'em country folk are south 'o me, lol.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom