HOOSIERS Only - INDIANA - Ru1?

Hey Everyone!
I'm new here and so far have just been reading.
smile.png
I live in Franklin, IN on 10 acres. I have about 50 chickens and 15 turkeys right now. Some of the chicks will be finding new homes as they get bigger, but so far we have Marans (Black Copper, Blue, Wheaten ), Orpingtons (Lavender, Blue, Buff and Black), some Easter Eggers, Barred Rocks and Silver Spangled Hamburgs. The turkeys are Blue Slate, Bronze and Red Bronze.
We also have a Pyrenees and Boxer and 4 kids, lol. Yep, we keep pretty busy!
Looking forward to getting to know some people here.
smile.png

Ok after being on here for so long I am embarressed to say , I just found this thread. We live in Valparaiso on two acres. We raise peafowl and ornamental pheasants. I just bought some silkies to help incubate eggs but am allowing them to set their own for right now so I can get some more hens.

Quote:
Ok can I have a link? I can't find it!

Does anyone know of LF Partridge Cochins for sale? Doesn't matter if they are eggs, chicks or adults. Prefer breeder stock please.

Quote:
There are some of these messages that are hard to find, that's for sure. I'm in Calumet Township between Griffith and Gary!!

Thanks for the invite ZOO357!

Hi Everyone!
frow.gif

I'm Denise of Paradise Found! I live a few miles outside of Hoosier country near Joliet, Il. I'm just off of I-80 by the Chicagoland Speedway. We have a lovey 14 acre farm and raise Wheaten Ameraucanas.
love.gif

This August 20th, there will be a chicken people meet and greet at my farm. All Chicken people are welcomed. There will be camping and a bonfire. There is an indoor toilet. There is 1 guest room not yet spoken for and I'd like to reserve that for some one of us who is unable for health reasons to camp out but wants to come. First able bodied person who wants that room can have it but must agree to give it up for some one truely in need if nesc. In case of inclement weather, we can move the whole thing ( except the bonfire) indoors as the farm is ready for such occasions. Indoors we can comforatbly accomondate 60 people in the same room.

Bring:
A dish to pass.
Your favorite beverages.
Bug spray
Yard chair
Friendly Dog(s)
Kids
Other Chicken People
and a couple of laughs to share
lau.gif

You Know, , , the usual

Who can make it????