HOOSIERS Only - INDIANA - Ru1?

Little Ameraucana Mom
Welcome! Another Ameraucana lover! Saw your webist: "OOOOOOOOO LAVVVVVENDARS
droolin.gif
"

Last edited:
Quote:
I have Lavender Bantams and my daughter has LF Lavender I'm going through mine today or tomorrow and will have some Tios or Quads for sale, I believe my daughter (Sebrightmom on BYC) has some Lav. LF for sale also

Quote:
IF I can get my stubborn husband to say yes by then (he owes me a Mother's Day & Anniversary, and my birthday is next month), I'd definitely be interested. Especially if Zoo357 would be going too, then at least there'd be someone else there that I "know". My grandpa is buried at the Abraham Lincoln Nat'l Cemetery by you and I've been wanting to take my son there... why not make a side trip too?
lol.png

Quote:
IF I can get my stubborn husband to say yes by then (he owes me a Mother's Day & Anniversary, and my birthday is next month), I'd definitely be interested. Especially if Zoo357 would be going too, then at least there'd be someone else there that I "know". My grandpa is buried at the Abraham Lincoln Nat'l Cemetery by you and I've been wanting to take my son there... why not make a side trip too?
lol.png

Sounds to me like that will be a yes Jennifer
wink.png

Quote:
lol.png

Sounds to me like that will be a yes Jennifer
wink.png

Fantastic!
Great to hear more are comming!
The national cemetary is straight down the road from us about 30 minutes drive. We are inbetween the highway and the cemetary. YOu can come over on 80, stop in, setle in and take a brake, then continue on if there's good light to pay your respects to grandfather and come back for more fun!

This is GRrrrrrrrrrrrATE! Let's get more!

62389_from_the_balcony.jpg

Valpo is just an hour ride from Paradise Found.

62389_sunroom_poker.jpg

August 20th we are hosting a weekend meet of all chicken minded people, thier family & friends.

62389_across_the_field.jpg

Camping encouraged. Indoor facilities. Come for the day or for the weekend. We'll have a bonfire. 1 guest room available for the first person who needs it due to health issues. "Indoor Camping" also available but you would need to bring an air mattress.
Friendly Dogs, Kids, Friends are welcomed.
Bring a dish to pass and your favorite beverage and a lawn chair.

August 20th! Keep the Date!

Denise,
Paradise Found

Back
Top Bottom