HOOSIERS Only - INDIANA - Ru1?

I am possibly going to the Knox swap meet on Sunday. Is anyone else going? Got anything to trade? I would love to know what you have!

I am looking for many different types of birds. Including young laying hens (breed doesn't matter), true ameraucanas, sultans, silkies, buckeyes and polish.

I am reading about Raising Chickens and getting the eggs and stuff of that sort. I am moving out to Merrillville next year, Where is a good place in NW Indiana to get fertile eggs or chicks from a hatchery, and what incubator does everyone suggest getting?

Hey there everyone, I have some Golden Sebrights I need to find a good home for. I am downsizing and am asking $5.00 each for them. I have 2 roosters and 5 hens. I would take $30.00 if someone wanted all of them. They are this years hatch and are not related. If anyone is interested my number is 812-591-3021. I work in Greensburg so I could bring them to town with me for pick up at my job. They are pretty little birds but just don't have need for them right now. Thanks!!!!!
frow.gif

Welcome Bobby and Patti to BYC and the Hoosier thread! I have only bought from breeders or folks on here so can't really recommend a hatchery.
idunno.gif
Keep watching on here as there are many looking to sell or rehome some of their birds.

Hi! I'm new here and live in Valpo. We are just starting on our chicken adventure and want to get chicks in the spring. I'm wondering if anyone has any info on owning chickens in Valpo or Porter County. (We're out in the country on just over an acre of land).

Quote:
Cool!! My husband works in Hobart.
smile.png

I'm curious, where did you buy your chicks? I want to get 3-4 and would like to buy locally if possible. Oh, and how do I find info with the zoning board?

Back
Top Bottom