HOOSIERS Only - INDIANA - Ru1?

Hi everyone! I just saw this thread! I'm in Wanatah, Indiana and see some of you are close by.

I'm also sad to see our spring go. I was expecting the nice weather to return but it doesn't seem that it's going to. So is winter in Indiana, right?
roll.png
Hello and welcome neighbor! Yep winter has set in! Dropped to 9* last night
ep.gif
...reading 17* right now tho. Keeping my turtlenecks and sweatshirts on!
big_smile.png

Hi i am new to byc and was looking for local chicken friends. I live in Sheridan my husband and I moved here from so. California (for his job) quite a few years ago. I have 2 kids in college and chickens are my new hobby. I have 3 acres for them to roam and range and they are sweet little animals. I have lav orps, lakevelder, auraconas white crested polish, and a few other.

Welcome to Indiana and BYC! Wow major move for you guys! Better bundle up good...weather here can be brutal!

Don't know where Sheridan is either. We are in northwest Indiana.

Well get your umbrellas and boots back out...tomorrow...40* and rain! Right now the sun is shinning
cool.png
...hurts my eyes (with all the snow).

My girls are still not coming outside.
idunno.gif

No snow here, but ice. I need to go out and take care of everybody. Late with it today because I was holding off in the futile hope that the ice would go away, but guess I'm going to have to take my chances. Hope I don't land flat on my back! Also that I can get doors open to feed and water!

More rain? Yuck! My poor goats and the folks in the outside pens have had nothing but slop to walk around in. They all have places to go inside but evidently get cabin fever because they do venture out.

I'm still getting used to this new format--where did all the little smilies go?

Some of my chickens finally got to come out side today !!!

I have more for sale, check out signiture, I also have birds from a chocolate/dun Bantam ameraucana project for sale, I just don't have room for a project, if someone would like to take it over , I'll make you a deal if you buy them all , hen,rooster, and chicks.

Some of my chickens finally got to come out side today !!!

I have more for sale, check out signiture, I also have birds from a chocolate/dun Bantam ameraucana project for sale, I just don't have room for a project, if someone would like to take it over , I'll make you a deal if you buy them all , hen,rooster, and chicks.

What kind of deal and can I see pics?
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom