HOOSIERS Only - INDIANA - Ru1?

Im a Hoosier BORN AND RAISED !! I have 2 Buffs, 2 Barred Rocks, 4 New Hampshires..And just got 2 cochins and 2 polish chicks they were suppost to just be for fresh eggs but now we love them so much they are more like pets i call them are kids...im new to chickens so any info will help the stores that sell chicks seem to know nothing about chickens.
Welcome!
welcome-byc.gif
BYC is a great place to find information.

Anyone in Indiana have Bantam Cochins? I don't have a bator so can't do eggs...It's hard to find anyone within driving distance to buy some from...I also don't want any hatchery chicks..I might like getting into doing some showing of them so I want them to be good ones. So, anyone know of someone who might have some for sale?....Frizzles would be a big plus, so would Mille-flur or blues...

Anyone in Indiana have Bantam Cochins? I don't have a bator so can't do eggs...It's hard to find anyone within driving distance to buy some from...I also don't want any hatchery chicks..I might like getting into doing some showing of them so I want them to be good ones. So, anyone know of someone who might have some for sale?....Frizzles would be a big plus, so would Mille-flur or blues...
Where in Indiana are you? I have some mille-fleurs and a splash frizzle hen sitting on eggs--don't know what kind of hatch I'll have.

I'm in N.W. Ind...Portage to be exact...I don't mind traveling a bit for a few Cochins..I see you are not too far from Columbus...Hummmm, maybe I could talk the hubby into a trip to Nashville....let me know what you will have when their ready!

Hi, I'm in Boonville Indiana. We have 2NHR,Cocoo Maran,Seabright bantams,and a white hen. We have a Barred Rock Roo, and a Bantam Roo.We have several chicks for sale from 2 weeks to 6 weeks old. The chicks are a mix of above chickens.

Hi All, thought I'd let you all know I have some lovely silkie pullets available. I have them listed on the BST page. Please spread the word as I need more room here! lol If interested, email me at [email protected]
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom