HOOSIERS Only - INDIANA - Ru1?

I have these two just turned 6 month old bbs Lf cochin roosters for sale.They are non hatchery boys and are gentle giants. Beautiful feathered legs and feet and still have lots of filling out to go. I am only selling them because I have a brother to them I am keeping so I don't need these boys. I live by peru, indiana and am asking $ 15.00 each or $ 25.00 for both. I am also willing to trade them for an egg turner for little giant incubator. I have them on craigslist kokomo . I am willing to meet part way if it's not to far. I got them as hatching eggs from redroofhens . Hatch date 11-21-2011 the spashes feet feathers are wet from watering the yard yesterday.

Hello fellow Hoosiers! I am a newer member who is starting to raise chickens/ducks/guineas for the first time this year. I have 20 chickens (sex links, bantams, turkens, and polish), 2 ducks (Khaki Campbells), and 6 guineas. I have had most of them for roughly 2 months and have really enjoyed them. While I am not really needing to add anymore birds, I am not opposed to getting some easter eggers, a couple more Khaki Campbell female ducks, a few silkies, White crested black polish pullets, and a few others.

Look forward to talking with you all!

Cremesoda, your roo's are beautiful. I have a splash that is 3 months old but not sure what she or he is yet. I hope it turns out as good as yours has.

Hi everyone,

I have loads of birds to sell. I live about 20 minutes east of Indianapolis.

Here's the list:

Ducklings (Welsh X Khaki) - 7.00ea or all 6 for 35.00.

Guinea Keets (Pearl) - 7.00ea or 4 for 20.00.

3.5 mo. Old Cockerels (free, if you take them all!)
Bantam Dark Cornish Cockerel - 3.00
Bantam EE Cockerel - 3.00
LF GLW Cockerel - 3.00

Icelandic Chicks - Straight Run - 15 Available - 5.00ea. ALL 15 for 65.00. 2 weeks old. Some are crested. 100% pure.

Hi Bradselig and welcome!! Not sure where Warren is but I have some nice Silkies available. Hint hint
big_smile.png

Hello fellow Hoosiers! I am a newer member who is starting to raise chickens/ducks/guineas for the first time this year. I have 20 chickens (sex links, bantams, turkens, and polish), 2 ducks (Khaki Campbells), and 6 guineas. I have had most of them for roughly 2 months and have really enjoyed them. While I am not really needing to add anymore birds, I am not opposed to getting some easter eggers, a couple more Khaki Campbell female ducks, a few silkies, White crested black polish pullets, and a few others.

Look forward to talking with you all!

Thanks for the welcome, chisNchickens! Warren is just south of Ft Wayne. If I remember correctly, I took a look at your ad and believe you are are down close to Bloomington? If not and you are closer, let me know! Id be interested in adding a few

Cremesoda, sorry I should have paid better attention. My splash is a silkie. If I had been I would have noticed yours don't have the big poofball on its head. We have a black Cochin that is 2 weeks old. The hen was Cochin but not sure what roo is the dad.

I have these two just turned 6 month old bbs Lf cochin roosters for sale.They are non hatchery boys and are gentle giants. Beautiful feathered legs and feet and still have lots of filling out to go. I am only selling them because I have a brother to them I am keeping so I don't need these boys. I live by peru, indiana and am asking $ 10.00 each or $ 15.00 for both. I have them on craigslist kokomo . I am willing to meet part way if it's not to far. I got them as hatching eggs from redroofhens . Hatch date 11-21-2011 the spashes feet feathers are wet from watering the yard yesterday.
lower price as I need them to go to a good home and I need the room.

Hi,

I am in Clark County Illinois (near Terre Haute Indiana) and I have chickens and ducks to sell.

These were all hatched this spring.My kids show in 4-H and I have more than I need for them. They vary in age, but most are getting pretty mature.

Buff Brahma bantams

Blue Wyandotte bantams

Black Wyandotte bantams

Khaki Campbell ducks

I am also selling my small flock of Columbian Wyandotte bantams

I have pictures I can send by email or text if you are interested. I struggle loading photos on BYC, but will post some I added in February.

these are pics of the parent stock and some of the Columbian flock.

Back
Top Bottom