Hop72

Hop72

Hatching
Feb 1, 2015
Hello. I've never posted a question before because I've always found the answers I need(thanks). But my mom said she found something in one of the eggs I gave her that looked like little tiny seeds all clumped together. I mentioned meat spots and she said it didn't look like meat spots. i do not have any pics and all my chickens are healthy. i worm them regularly (I prefer the natural method and use ACV or cayenne pepper, but mostly ACV) and the eggs are spotless unless they break one or lay one on the floor. This is the only egg that has been in question as something "odd". If anyone has any idea, please let me know.

Hi welcome to BYC!
welcome-byc.gif
I guess it's a little too late for a picture of it, eh? I'm not exactly sure what that would be.. You could try searching the forums for egg abnormalities. Sorry I couldn't help more, good luck!

Yep, no photo. Thanks for the welcome and the reply. I look forward all the benefits of BYC. I'm fairly new to raising chickens. I got mine from a friend last October-ish. My wife said she would like to get some chickens (we love eggs, live in the country with 4 acres and I grew up on a farm but we row-cropped and raised pigs) and I don't mind animals. As fate would have, the friend I mentioned earlier, gave us some chickens...48!!! Australorps, RIR's, EE's, and Penedesenca's— my favorite. I've got a batch of 50+1 excotic (25 RIR's and 25 Black Star's) coming the first week of April, and another 17 (2 Penedesenca males and 15 White Leghorns) the first week of May. I guess you could say I'm jumping in with both feet! I'm obsessed with fresh eggs and so is my family!!! I'm sure there will be alot of questions in the future.

Back
Top Bottom