Horizon's End: A Wolf Story based on RWTP

YAYZAS

Once you get done with the story from the old RWTPs, are you going to write about the present events?

This story is pretty much just merged with the current ones, so no. As much as I love RWTP and its charries, I'm not gonna drag the story out like Warriors *SHOT*

Last edited:
Okay, I promise that there will be a new chapter TODAY.

Also, to everyone who recently joined RWTP's restart: Your charries will be added as soon as this story arc comes to a close. There will be a timeskip, and from then on your charries will be included :)

Okay, I promise that there will be a new chapter TODAY.

Also, to everyone who recently joined RWTP's restart: Your charries will be added as soon as this story arc comes to a close. There will be a timeskip, and from then on your charries will be included :)

Cool, thanks!

This story is pretty much just merged with the current ones, so no. As much as I love RWTP and its charries, I'm not gonna drag the story out like Warriors *SHOT*
Yeah. I liked Warriors, but the story just goes oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn and ooooooooonnnnn. i'm not reading it anymore after Omen of the Stars.
(Not that the new books are bad or anything. It just got sorta repetitive.)

Last edited:

Yeah. I liked Warriors, but the story just goes oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn and ooooooooonnnnn. i'm not reading it anymore after Omen of the Stars.
(Not that the new books are bad or anything. It just got sorta repetitive.)

The first series was great, but it to be frank it just got bad during Power of Three (( although I absolutely adore Hollyleaf and Jayfeather )). I might give the new series a chance, though, since its when the Clans were founded.

Back
Top Bottom