Horse Baby-Vs-Now Pictures Thread

Wow! What a handsome guy he is! Is he a stud or a gelding? That shine makes me think either stud or VERY well fed and active gelding.. either way, he's a stunner! I hope you find a great home for him. If I was looking for boys I'd snatch him up right now!
My dad breeds him with a lot of our quarter horses I asked him what he feeds and it’s some kind of champion breed feed I forgot what it is called we wish we didn’t have to sell him it’s so sad because I’ve had that horse science I was 4. :(

Last edited:
He looks so happy! He seems like a good natured horse. Looking very good for 26, too!
I’ve had the mare for 10 years so pretty much my whole life and this is a picture of her and me hugging before she had to leave this was my hardest goodbye of all time it’s really hard at my age to get rid of all these animals I’ve been with my whole like for all 14 years I’ve been here
76C0B588-6289-4A87-9C7A-D3F9763DBA76.jpeg

I’ve had the mare for 10 years so pretty much my whole life and this is a picture of her and me hugging before she had to leave this was my hardest goodbye of all time it’s really hard at my age to get rid of all these animals I’ve been with my whole like for all 14 years I’ve been hereView attachment 2506244
That must have been very hard. Is she a grulla? She is very pretty. :love

What do you have to sell them for? Is the horse in the picture yours? My mare Misty, is the Grulla in my profile picture.
All the horses I post are my dads and mine were selling most of our horses becuase we can’t afford the horses and we’re running out of money me and my dad rescue and rehabilitate horses that came from bad places.

All the horses I post are my dads and mine were selling most of our horses becuase we can’t afford the horses and we’re running out of money me and my dad rescue and rehabilitate horses that came from bad places.
That is really cool you reduce horses. I love that! I am sorry about everything else. That must really suck. I can't imagine having to get rid of my horse because of money. I am sorry. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom