Horse Colic, UPDATE I lost him tonight

What a beautiful horse, so sorry you lost him. I cannot believe how terrible he looked when you first got him back and that no one would do anything about it. That is a very clear case of neglect. I would take those pictures to the agencies who refused to help and apparently did not even go LOOK at this horse and demand an explanation. Criminal charges are often filed in cases like this. I have never heard of a mud puddle and some weeds being considered "sufficent". Poor boy, at least you were able to make his last years much better.

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts, hugs and prayers. Just got through burying my pal under his favorite shade tree and am feeling pretty raw and wanting some revenge or better yet justice for him for what he was put through at the hands of that &@*^. But I know Mr wouldn't want me to do anything foolish so I will just have to keep reminding myself that this guy will get exactly what he deserves in the end for what he's done.

Thanks again to all my BYC friends for your support and understanding.

hit.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I'm so sorry for your loss, James. :-( What a beautiful boy. I'm glad he had you in the end and passed knowing that he was loved.

hugs.gif
I'm glad it was you that he was with as he passed. You were a good friend to him and he knew that. I'm so sorry for your loss. You are right, Karma will have his way with that scum bucket.

Quote:
Lord, help all the living souls that are suffering right now. But I know you are showing Mr. a peaceful and painfree green pasture right now.

Somehow I missed this post originally ... I'm soo sorry about Mr . What a beautiful horse he was ...
Reminds me of my Duke, I rescued him in about the same condition Mr was when you got him back.
I nursed him back to health for a year , got him in good shape, then had to put him down because of a
tumor..... I feel your pain. I'm sure glad Mr got to live out his last years in such a loving home.

Take care,

Nancy

Quote:
You are so right...Mr. was a snuggle buddy and he would not want you to do that but I sooooooooooo understand your feelings. How is your wrist?

The jacka$$ will get his in the end. You cannot treat animals like that and get away with it forever...karma is a nasty witch and he will get his.

Mr. will be waiting for you and he will be around you.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
remember my offer is always open.
hugs.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom