Horse Colic, UPDATE I lost him tonight

I'm so sorry! I couldn't imagine losing my own horse, he's my best friend. I'm so sorry this happened.
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
Just awful! He was a very beautiful horse and I'm sure he's happy, wherever he is.

I am so sorry for your loss....My heart breaks for you ...As a horse owner I cannot understand why someone could starve/mistreat a horse or any animal ...
I havnt read most of the other threads .
...wondering have you reported this guy to the 'Humane Society"? not sure what its called in your neck of the woods ..so they can check out other animals at his and his ex wifes place ...because she seen this horse also....give the humane society photo's ..and the history .....just so if his name comes up in another investigation it would come up with a red flag....also I would put the word out with his neighbours leave them photo's ...exspecially at horse places that take care of there horses...His name will be mud..and it will spread like fire in the horse world ...
Now I am going to go out and tell my fella how much he means to me....please be reassured that you gave this horse his best days at the end of his life and that you did the right thing ...he is not suffering anymore ...

so sorry for your loss, people can be so cruel, you could tell by the after pictures how much work and time and of course food you put into him, i have a walking horse that i don't ride anymore and he's just an expensive lawn ornament, but this story is exactly why i could never sell him, i couldn't stand to know something bad happened to him, maybe one day i'll ride again, i lost my mojo when i fell and broke my ankle plus i gained a ton of weight, but that neither here nor there, again sorry for your loss
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom