Horse games?

Chickengal505

Songster
10 Years
Jan 4, 2010
Bolivia N.C
I admit, I'm a little too old for horse games, but I need a way to curb my obbsession while I'm not able to enteract with real horses. So, know any Realistic horse games with good graphics?

lol.png
thanks, Holly

As a gamer, it really saddens me to say that there are none. There are some with ok graphics, but none that are note worthy or in the least bit fun. Trust me, I had Crystal's Pony Tale as a kid. I think it's still laying around somewhere.
hu.gif

ETA- I did a search and found this link. http://www.horse-games.org/ Hope that helps.

Last edited:
My husband has Red Dead Redemption. I don't actually play, I just like to ride around on the horses, LOL.
He'll be like "What mission are you doing?"
"Oh, I am running around looking for a Palomino to tame"
Hehe, he thinks I am crazy.

Quote:
I've been known to hunt down every color variation of horse in Assassin's Creed.... After I beat the game or when I'm having a hard time with a mission.

Quote:
I've been known to hunt down every color variation of horse in Assassin's Creed.... After I beat the game or when I'm having a hard time with a mission.

if you play "Oblivion" Which is an installment of the "Elder Scrolls" series of games, you can buy different horses, and even work your way through the assassin's guild to get the ultimate horse, Shadowmere, that can not die, will fight to protect you, and is incredibly fast

you can also tame and ride a unicorn. The graphics are amazing too

Quote:

if you play "Oblivion" Which is an installment of the "Elder Scrolls" series of games, you can buy different horses, and even work your way through the assassin's guild to get the ultimate horse, Shadowmere, that can not die, will fight to protect you, and is incredibly fast

you can also tame and ride a unicorn. The graphics are amazing too

I know. You should have seen my brother bow to the tv when we saw the first trailer for it.
lau.gif

There are some really really good horse games with very good graphics. One of them even lets you count strides in your jumps...that's about as close as you can get without a horse to ride!

You can try Ride!, My Horse Club, (Riding Club is great but they have shut down until they relaunch on FB), and Horse Star. Then there are a bunch that are considered SIM Games, more interaction than graphics. List at horsecrazygirls.com of more you can try.

My horse's feet are as swift as rolling thunder
He carries me away from all my fears
And when the world threatens to fall asunder
His mane is there to wipe away my tears.
-Bonnie Lewis

And you're never too old for great horses or horse games!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom