Horse has 2 lumps on barrel

Yea thoroughbreds can gain or lose weight overnight lol. We have a bunch of mosquitos over here in FL so that may be the problem, I spray her down every night and morning because of it.
Yea thoroughbreds can gain or lose weight overnight lol. We have a bunch of mosquitos over here in FL so that may be the problem, I spray her down every night and morning because of it.
Hmm she could have a larger reaction to mosquito bites. I know I do.

Sounds like a reaction to bug bites. My Quarterhorse gelding gets them. So if it was a putting edema if you pressed it with your finger would leave and indent in it. My mare had a large one last winter. What do you feed her? What do you use for fly spray?

Sounds like a reaction to bug bites. My Quarterhorse gelding gets them. So if it was a putting edema if you pressed it with your finger would leave and indent in it. My mare had a large one last winter. What do you feed her? What do you use for fly spray?
Oh okay, I use Pro Force horse fly spray and I feed her Nutrena brand pellets as of now and Timothy/Alfalfa hay.

Oh okay, I use Pro Force horse fly spray and I feed her Nutrena brand pellets as of now and Timothy/Alfalfa hay.
Hmm I've never tried Pro Force. I have the best luck with the yellow Pyranha spray. When we have a horse that needs weight we feed them senior feed with oil. Good luck with her! I hope her bumps go away.

Hmm I've never tried Pro Force. I have the best luck with the yellow Pyranha spray. When we have a horse that needs weight we feed them senior feed with oil. Good luck with her! I hope her bumps go away.
Thank you, this is her spray. She seems to be doing fine and they are not bothering her at all so hopefully it will go away.
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom