Horse Show!

Wow, that sunbleached red mane!
I don't think it's sunbleached. She and Lee (her son) look the same (minus their height difference), and the only way I can tell them apart sometimes--when they're not near each other--is because her mane just has that brown in it, moreso than Lee's. :D (But she also has an older look to her face, and more of a dip in her back from years of being ridden combined with old age).

This is Arthur
He is a 3 year old trotter cross gelding.
As you can see he is a coloured horse.
He rides and drives. Hopefully he will also jump and hunt once he is old enough.
054.JPG

This is Zak
He is an 8 yr old bay cob gelding.
He drives as you can see and hunts. I am currently having jumping lessons on him to improve his and my confidence and ability. This was him winning at his very first show.

Lap of honour Wolsingham.jpg

They technically belong to my partner but I am allowed to ride and drive them and I help him with their training.
I also have 4 of my own horses but I could not pick 3 of them to enter and leave one out (or have them judged against each other as they are brothers and sister and mother) so it seemed fairer to enter Zak and Arthur instead. Hope that isn't against the rules.

Last edited:
Name: Calypso Dreamin'
Breed: Who knows?! No, she is not an appaloosa.
Color: Gorgeous (chestnut with spots)
Extra info:
My heart and soul. Got her from a "kill pen", horribly underweight and shut down. Also, pregnant. She had a gorgeous healthy boy, and blossomed. She is a pasture pet, but a beautiful one, and as far as I'm concerned , she's earned a retirement.
20171225_112503.jpg
20181208_162833.jpg
FB_IMG_1544304469079.jpg

Name: Calypso Dreamin'
Breed: Who knows?! No, she is not an appaloosa.
Color: Gorgeous (chestnut with spots)
Extra info:

My heart and soul. Got her from a "kill pen", horribly underweight and shut down. Also, pregnant. She had a gorgeous healthy boy, and blossomed. She is a pasture pet, but a beautiful one, and as far as I'm concerned , she's earned a retirement.
View attachment 1611175 View attachment 1611177 View attachment 1611178

:love :love :love

Soooo cute! :love

Name: Silvandra's Major Magic
Breed: Section A Welsh Pony

Color: Gray
major.jpg

Name: Ceulan Lena
Breed: Section A Welsh Pony
Color: Bay
lenasbnhs.jpeg

Name: EOS Adwen