Horse Triplets. Hatching on 3/27

Pics
Really. There is a much greater population of black bears than there are grizzly bears and the black bears live in much closer proximity to people than the few grizzly bears do.

Hmm that makes sense. I guess the close proximity definitely makes them more of a danger and of course idiots who get too close or whatever. But I thought overall grizzlies were a lot more aggressive??

Grizzly encounters only occur when people do not follow proper precautions when in grizzly habitat. Grizzly encounters are more likely to make national news because the most famous grizzly habitat is Yellowstone National Park.

Hmm that makes sense. I guess people probably here about a few and think it’s super common or something. But still, there are tons of them and they are nasty. And you can run into them hiking and such. Probably not even safe? Idk. Maybe mountain lions are a bigger threat? Those are really dangerous. But even bears, you can do everything right and there’s still been rogue bears, bad bears just wired differently, etc.

And more people are killed my cows than sharks, but the statistics would be very different if scuba divers regularly herded giant groups of them!

Exactly lol I guess it depends on the region of the world. Plenty of shark attacks. Never heard of a cow attack. Around here the sharks are returning because the seals are and we’ve had a few shark attacks the last few years and last year there was even a fatality for the first time in like 70 or 80 years here.

Back
Top Bottom