horses come and talk horse with me

Pics
I just learned about this breed: black forest horse. It looks really fascinating, do any of y'all know about it? I think its really rare.
Pic from internet:
View attachment 2608814
They're really cool! Yeah, they're endangered I think.
What do you want to know about them? I can post a pic of their page in my horse book if you want.

I've met two in real life. A stallion and a mare. The mare was cute, calm, but did have a bit of a spunky side (she is a red-head after all :) ). Really sweet though. She was 3 and not yet in training.

The stallion was very strong! He had a thick, muscular neck and knew how to use it! His mane was super long and braided up--they were like ropes! He was a driving and riding horse. He was not dramatic at all. Really chill.

The approved horses get branded with pine tree shaped brand. Or at least they used to, I know Germany is slowly moving away from hot brands and going to microchips only.

I thought they were really great horses and would give a thumbs up to anyone looking to buy!
Wow! Thanks!

Yay, horse people!

Well, I'm proud(and excited) to say that I have recently started learning to train horses, and also started to jump English.

Back
Top Bottom