horses come and talk horse with me

This is all that I can find about them in my book.
20210410_192322~2.jpg

Favorite breeds:
Appaloosa
POA
Fjord
Egyptian Arabian
To narrow down a few

I really like most draft breeds, I just really like their builds.
As I also like the builds of Egyptian Arabians, my grandma also used to breed them and my mom showed them as a kid so I may be preconditioned to like them to XD
And when it comes down to Appaloosas and POAs, I’m a sucker for a white base with red patterns. My first horse was a POA Appaloosa cross who is white, with red minimal spots and red socks. She also has a wavy mane and tail.

Favorite breeds:
Appaloosa
POA
Fjord
Egyptian Arabian
To narrow down a few

I really like most draft breeds, I just really like their builds.
As I also like the builds of Egyptian Arabians, my grandma also used to breed them and my mom showed them as a kid so I may be preconditioned to like them to XD
And when it comes down to Appaloosas and POAs, I’m a sucker for a white base with red patterns. My first horse was a POA Appaloosa cross who is white, with red minimal spots and red socks. She also has a wavy mane and tail.
Wow! Really close to mine! I love drafts and mentioned the breeds you mentioned!

I just learned about this breed: black forest horse. It looks really fascinating, do any of y'all know about it? I think its really rare.
Pic from internet:
View attachment 2608814
I've met two in real life. A stallion and a mare. The mare was cute, calm, but did have a bit of a spunky side (she is a red-head after all :) ). Really sweet though. She was 3 and not yet in training.

The stallion was very strong! He had a thick, muscular neck and knew how to use it! His mane was super long and braided up--they were like ropes! He was a driving and riding horse. He was not dramatic at all. Really chill.

The approved horses get branded with pine tree shaped brand. Or at least they used to, I know Germany is slowly moving away from hot brands and going to microchips only.

I thought they were really great horses and would give a thumbs up to anyone looking to buy!

Hi all, definitely love this thread!

favorite breeds:
Quarter horse
Gypsy Vanner
all drafts especially Percheron and Suffolk punch
would love a mountain horse, like the one Jim Craig rides in the Man from Snowy River :love Australian stock horse
and I am pretty partial to pretty much any stocky little pony I see :)

Would anyone mind if I post pics of my horses?

favorite breeds:
Quarter horse
Gypsy Vanner
would love a mountain horse, like the one Jim Craig rides in the Man from Snowy River :love Australian stock horse

Please do!

favorite breeds:
Quarter horse
Gypsy Vanner

Yeah! I'd love to see pics!!!

Back
Top Bottom