IMG_4635.jpeg
IMG_4636.jpeg
IMG_4637.jpeg

Posting here... When it rains, it pours...

I lost one of our horses at our farm last week, just a few days before Christmas.

Today, we had another horse come down sick. She stays at a training barn where my daughter works part time. They thought she was colicking. She wasn't responding to treatment so they took her to the emergency vet. They tried to tube her nose and she started bleeding and won't stop... She has a small impaction and fore & hind ulcers. They also found presence of coccidia infection... 😢

Resized_20231228_185753_1703811521883.jpeg Resized_20231228_171126_1703805093557.jpeg

I lost one of our horses at our farm last week, just a few days before Christmas.

Today, we had another horse come down sick. She stays at a training barn where my daughter works part time. They thought she was colicking. She wasn't responding to treatment so they took her to the emergency vet. They tried to tube her nose and she started bleeding and won't stop... She has a small impaction and fore & hind ulcers. They also found presence of coccidia infection... 😢

View attachment 3714159View attachment 3714160
Jeez! Poor things! And poor you! I’m sorry :hugs

Today, we had another horse come down sick. She stays at a training barn where my daughter works part time. Theysh thought she was colicking. She wasn't responding to treatment so they took her to the emergency vet. They tried to tube her nose and she started bleeding and won't stop... She has a small impaction and fore & hind ulcers. They also found presence of coccidia infection... 😢

View attachment 3714159View attachment 3714160
Im so sorry for your loss
And i hope she gets better

Back
Top Bottom