These aren't the best comparison pictures, but the top one is from the beginning of 2021. Soon after I began working with Ginger. The second one is from tonight.
Wow! Look at all those new strong muscles in her hindquarters! Not that she looked bad in the old picture, just not very fit.
I'm glad you resurrected this thread, I'm definitely a fan of Ginger.

Our horses are great! We have a new trainer out working with dakota as well as a friend coming out to work with Tucker. She (friend), I and my sister took Tucker (fully tacked up) and Gracie (bareback cause why not lol) for a short ride, only about 45 min. We loved it and it was Gracie's first ride in months bc she had an injury a little while ago but she let me hop on and rode off like we hadnt skipped a single day!

Our horses are great! We have a new trainer out working with dakota as well as a friend coming out to work with Tucker. She (friend), I and my sister took Tucker (fully tacked up) and Gracie (bareback cause why not lol) for a short ride, only about 45 min. We loved it and it was Gracie's first ride in months bc she had an injury a little while ago but she let me hop on and rode off like we hadnt skipped a single day!
Awesome!!!!

Wow! Look at all those new strong muscles in her hindquarters! Not that she looked bad in the old picture, just not very fit.
I'm glad you resurrected this thread, I'm definitely a fan of Ginger.
Aw thank you! I just love to stare at her sometimes lol. It's so satisfying watching a horse get in shape. She definitely didn't look awful back then, at the very least she wasn't skin and bones anymore like when they first got her.

Back
Top Bottom