But this stuff actually works pretty good for keeping tails detangled and clean after they’ve been washed. It’s called ShowSheen and it’s probably my favourite product ever.
1679596015615.png

Hi all! I don't own horses, but I am a long time rider in my last year of 4H and hoping to get my own here soon enough. In the meantime, this is Sunny, a 17yo gelding I've been riding for a couple of years and show at fair. He's got a hay belly and looks more pregnant than a pregnant mare but he's an absolute favorite of many. He's so sweet. <3 I'm so happy to ride him.

Attachments

• IMG_20230303_160048588.jpg
    IMG_20230303_160048588.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 3
How do you deal with stupid people who have no idea what they’re talking about?

There’s this one lady at my barn and she keeps telling people how much I payed for my horse and that she’s not worth that much and that she’s only worth like 2k max (even tho the horse is a very experienced showjumper) and kept saying that I should get rid of her and get a proper horse? And that my horse is so old and I’ll have to retire her next year (even tho she’s 14). Like seriously?! Since when is that her business?
It just annoys me so much. Rant over :)

Last edited:
How do you deal with stupid people who have no idea what they’re talking about?

There’s this one lady at my barn and she keeps telling people how much I payed for my horse and that she’s not worth that much and that she’s only worth like 2k max (even tho the horse a very experienced showjumper) and kept saying that I should get rid of her and get a proper horse? Like seriously?! Since when is that her business?
Just learn to let it roll off your back, tell her your horse is worth how much you think she’s worth.

Back
Top Bottom