But this stuff actually works pretty good for keeping tails detangled and clean after theyā€™ve been washed. Itā€™s called ShowSheen and itā€™s probably my favourite product ever.
1679596015615.png

Hi all! I don't own horses, but I am a long time rider in my last year of 4H and hoping to get my own here soon enough. In the meantime, this is Sunny, a 17yo gelding I've been riding for a couple of years and show at fair. He's got a hay belly and looks more pregnant than a pregnant mare but he's an absolute favorite of many. He's so sweet. <3 I'm so happy to ride him.

Attachments

• IMG_20230303_160048588.jpg
    IMG_20230303_160048588.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 3
How do you deal with stupid people who have no idea what theyā€™re talking about?

Thereā€™s this one lady at my barn and she keeps telling people how much I payed for my horse and that sheā€™s not worth that much and that sheā€™s only worth like 2k max (even tho the horse is a very experienced showjumper) and kept saying that I should get rid of her and get a proper horse? And that my horse is so old and Iā€™ll have to retire her next year (even tho sheā€™s 14). Like seriously?! Since when is that her business?
It just annoys me so much. Rant over :)

Last edited:
How do you deal with stupid people who have no idea what theyā€™re talking about?

Thereā€™s this one lady at my barn and she keeps telling people how much I payed for my horse and that sheā€™s not worth that much and that sheā€™s only worth like 2k max (even tho the horse a very experienced showjumper) and kept saying that I should get rid of her and get a proper horse? Like seriously?! Since when is that her business?
Just learn to let it roll off your back, tell her your horse is worth how much you think sheā€™s worth.

Back
Top Bottom