Horses

Thank you! My appy will be 16 this spring. Those pictures are when she was 15. She's still energetic and sound, so I hope she'll have many years left in her!

Thank you so much! I agree, but I am biased :)

I haven't shown her in a quite a while. I would like to but it just seems things keep coming up. We just moved a few months ago and we're still getting the farm set up. I've been in the process of building a riding arena since Christmas, and it's been nearly that long since I've actually ridden. I'd be thrilled if I managed to do a few schooling shows this year, but first I need to just get out and ride!

Thank you so much! I agree, but I am biased :)

I haven't shown her in a quite a while. I would like to but it just seems things keep coming up. We just moved a few months ago and we're still getting the farm set up. I've been in the process of building a riding arena since Christmas, and it's been nearly that long since I've actually ridden. I'd be thrilled if I managed to do a few schooling shows this year, but first I need to just get out and ride!
Wow you must be hard to get out and ride if you just moved! do you like your new place? I hope you are able to squeeze in a couple of schooling shows this year!

Just found this thread
big_smile.png
Thought I would share my horses. I have a 28yr old chestnut Arab Gelding named Khlassi. A 15yr old bay Appendix AQHA mare named Emma, a 10yr old red dun overo APHA mare named Miss Daisy Duke (Dee), and 3 yr old sorrel AQHA gelding who we call Cowboy
big_smile.png

Khlassi is my retired trail and 4-H horse who loves to give the little kids rides around the pasture. Emma is my performance horse, Dee is a work in progress one of my students has taken on and Cowboy is our all around prospect :)

Cowboy

Dee

Emma

Khlassi

I spent pretty much my whole life retraining and showing OTTBs (off-track Thoroughbreds for those who don't indulge!
smile.png
) but have finally had to admit I'm too old, fat & crippled to ride any more, so I'm looking to start breeding & showing chickens! :D

My auction purchase last year. 20ish year old quarter horse. I still haven't ridden him, working on his ground manners. Hopefully this summer he and I will take our first steps together.

Back
Top Bottom