Horses

You might try the sister site "Backyard Herds". You can also try the "Other Pets and Livestock" section

I do! Have 4 of them . Also make our living with Thoroughbred Racehorses. THey put food on our table, clothe my children, and have bought me my wonderful house! I adore them, and they are by far, my favorite animal on the planet!

At my small farm I have one retired 15 year old off the track Thoroughbred,, my daughter's welsh/thoroughbred 21 year olld show pony, my husbands tennessee walker/spotted saddle horse who is 4, and a 5 year old halflinger mare who is currently a lawn ornament. She is a beauty though!

My handsome prince Thoroughbred
My daughter's beautiful welsh pony
Hubby and his Spotted Saddle Tennessee walker
Our Halflinger
Hubby at work on one of his many winner! I am very proud of him!

We are down to 2 horse and a pony.

My daughter new pony club horse Bandit APHA.

Our Morgan Otis

And our pony Cupcake

Awwwww cupcake is sooooo cute your daughter looks like a really good rider i ride english and jump and can ride the walk trot and canter looking forward to galloping

Last edited:
Yes! Horse lovers! I AM one.
love.gif
Have two quarabs (1/2 quarter horse, 1/2 arab) mares. They make my heart sing (and my old body ache
th.gif
) The best!

Beautiful Horses, and pony Kirchgatter!

What state are you in? Im going to guess MD, or Virginia? Just a guess. Your daughter's look wonderful!

PJ22, send some pics!!

So happy to have horse people among the peeps!

MB

My daughter works as an assistant trainer and also buys untrained horses and trains them to show. Here's a few of her latest projects...

Summer the beautiful AQHA mare

Winnie, an AQHA mare that just went to her first show Sunday.

Winnie was a very well bred mare that was just sitting in a lady's field until my daughter bought her in June.

Back
Top Bottom