Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

here are a few pictures of Beaker.
Today he enjoyed helping me feed everyone.
beaker007.jpg

then he tried to be nice about telling me we were out a feed now...... wheres beaker?
beaker009.jpg

He also had a blast on the trampoline, he'd like to quack to tell me...buttttttt his batteries are wearing thin...
sad.png

beaker002.jpg

he also got a kick out of my knick knack hen that says....
beaker003.jpg

at the end of the day Beaker decided to relax and watch the clouds pass by while lounging in the wild flowers...
beaker010.jpg

YAY !!!! BEAKER PICS..
I'm so glad to see he has fully recovered from his attempt to fly..
Great pic of the trampoline..

Quote:
caf.gif
pop.gif
caf.gif
(me, trying to be patient)

Can't wait to see them!!

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!
hide.gif

My sister in law used her camera, since i lost my charger. I have it now. I will take pictures of him today, and then add the ones she took tomorrow....
smile.png
happy now???
tongue.gif

Ever so much happier
tongue2.gif

Thank you!!

I'll bet Beaker loved being on the trampoline. Next best thing to flying!!!
D.gif

YAY!!!!!
clap.gif
It is so awesome to see mascots in action having fun again.

Fishermom Roscoe looks soooo cute all buckled up in the car seat. He must be a very social duck. LOL!!!!! I have a few chickens that don't mind car rides every once in a while. Can't wait to see boat ride pics.

BellLisamo looks like Beaker is still the wild one. Love the trampoline pics and the pics of your lovely flock.

Thanks for sharing!!!!!
bun.gif
celebrate.gif
love.gif
pop.gif

After all of that pizza... Roscoe was ready for bed... and so was Celeste.

10071_bedtime.jpg

I got Roscoe up bright and early on Saturday so that he could come to the library with me. He helped me to put some books in the system.

10071_at_the_library.jpg

And then Celeste and my husband showed up. Celeste and her dad went to the local diner after Celeste's karate lesson and they brought me some breakfast! That was so sweet. So while they were here, Celeste introduced Roscoe to Horton.

10071_roscoe_meets_horton.jpg

Within an hour of Roscoe and I getting home, we headed out to the Lake. Roscoe really liked being out on the boat. He did get to fish for a while, but the fish just weren't biting. David caught a bass.. and that was about it for the day!

10071_roscoe_fishing.jpg

so.. we decided to take Roscoe out into Lake Ontario. We have a small boat, so we didn't go far into it, but he loved it just the same!

10071_going_out_on_lake_ontario.jpg

10071_oak_orchard_creek.jpg

We also got his picture at the Oak Orchard Harbor sign...

10071_oak_orchard_harbor.jpg

He seemed to have a great day. Afterward, we went out for a bite to eat, but Roscoe fell asleep, and we left him in the car. He was still sleeping when we were done. (I think that he filled up on all of the fishing bait that he ate!!)

Today, Celeste dressed Roscoe up and took him to church with us.

10071_roscoe_at_church.jpg

He sat very well in Sunday School!

10071_sitting_in_sunday_school.jpg

After church, we went to my parent's house were Roscoe met Celeste's Great Grandma. She thought that Roscoe was a nice duck!

10071_celeste_mamaw_and_roscoe.jpg

Beaker and Roscoe had such a fun weekend. How cool! These are some well-traveled birds!
smile.png
...and some fantastic hosts!
love.gif

Sorry to hear Beaker's batteries are running down a bit. What kind does he need?

Back
Top Bottom